TESTIMONIALS

well done on vince's work!
Overall, I think those shots are great. I've showed it to my frds too..
.they commented all are very natural and well taken.
Hard work indeed. Esp it's not easy to shoot toddlers...requires lots of patience and time.

Rachel chua


It's easy, quick, and fun during the shots, resulting in more natural expressions. Just relax yourself and let Funshotz takes care of everything. ^_^

(Sally, a mother of 2)



It was a pleasant experience , and appreciate for all your patience during the photo taking session( As my baby was sleeping for about 40 mins in the midst of the session, and he was quite cranky at times ).
Overall , my husband and I feel that the photos are well taken, and it actually captured ' every angle' of my baby's whole body, and also different types of face expression =p The closed up shots are very nice too!
Once again, thank you very much!

Carol ( Zacchaeus's mummy / Lee Fen's fren ) & Daren